Jade West has worked within the health and fitness industry for over a decade and in that time has helped thousands of clients to achieve their health, wellness and athletic performance goals.
Jade began her journey as a group exercise instructor and continued to teach Pilates and dance when she became a secondary school teacher. Jade stepped away from the classroom when she entered motherhood and it became her goal to provide other women with a service that would enable them to recover safely and effectively after the birth of their babies.
When Physiokey was first introduced into the UK in 2016 Jade received treatment to help her naturally heal from a chronic health complaint. The results were INCREDIBLE, so much so that Jade became an advanced practitioner herself and it has transformed the way she works within her private practice.
Jade has a passion for teaching her group classes within the community and is constantly evolving and challenging her Pilates students with a blend of classical Pilates and cutting edge movement and exercise principles. The emphasis has always been about creating a functional base (in mind, body and soul) upon which to build fitness, strength and optimal health.
Jade is excited to be back in the classroom with her own curriculum that packs a punch for other instructors who are looking to broaden their personal and professional development. Jade runs regular workshops for instructors and health enthusiasts and can be booked as a guest presenter for events, retreats and seminars.
- BSC (Hons) Sports Studies University of Essex
- Qualified Teacher Status PE, Dance, Psychology
- ITEC Level 3 Diploma in Sports Massage
- STOTT Pilates Matwork
- STOTT Pregnancy and Postnatal Matwork
- Future FIT Matwork Pilates
- Physiokey Advanced Instructor
- Advanced CPD in Modern Postnatal Assessment, Core Restore & Functional Exercise Programming
- IAM Tools (Instrument Assisted Massage)
- Healing Exercises for Diastasis Recti, C-Section & Pubic Symphysis
- Reiki Practitioner Level 2
- Advanced Pregnancy and Birth Preparation
- Neurokinetic Therapy Level 1
- Emergency First Aid at Work & Full insurance for all treatments and classes